Open An Account
Applying is fast and easy! Click the button below to be taken to our online account opening platform where you’ll be able to choose what type of account(s) you’d like to open. All members are required to open a savings account with a minimum initial deposit of $5.00. This establishes your membership with Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union
You’ll want to have the following information on hand to make your application process as easy as possible:
- Government-issued ID/Driver’s License/State ID or Passport with current address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Click the ‘Open An Account’ button above, you’ll be taken to a new browser window.
- Select ‘Already A Member’ on the left-hand side of the screen, this will take you to digital banking where you’ll be prompted to log in.
- Once in your digital banking dashboard, click on your name in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen and select ‘Add an Account.’
- A box will pop up that gives you two options ‘Add an Account’ and ‘QCash Application,’ click ‘Add an Account,’ this will load a new page where you can start a new application or check your application status.
Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union is a community credit union serving those who live, work, worship, or attend school in Anderson, Knox, and Roane counties. Eligible individuals can become a member of the credit union by opening a savings account with a minimum initial deposit of $5.00.
Important Account Opening Information
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account with us, we will ask your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you.
Policies & Disclosures
By completing and submitting a membership application, you agree to all terms and certify that everything you provide is true and correct. The following document(s) are provided for you to review.