Click here to join our email distribution list.
P.O. Box 6828 Oak Ridge, TN 37831-3553
112 Administration Road Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Phone: 865.482.4343 Fax: 865.482.2617 Toll Free: 1-800-206-6944
Drive Thru Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Friday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm; Saturday 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Lobby Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm; Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
112 Marketplace Blvd. Knoxville, TN 37922-2398
Phone: 865.539.4344 Fax: 865.539.4143
Drive Thru and Lobby Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm;
Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm; Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm; Saturday Closed
Using ART, you can make financial transactions on your account from any touch-tone phone. You can transfer money, check balances, make loan payments, and many other options…all free!
For the main menu of services: Press 1
To activate a new Debit Card: Press 3
To block a Debit Card as lost or stolen: Press 4
If you’re planning for upcoming travel, make sure to contact the credit union before you leave so we can place a travel notice on your account and know to expect out-of-state charges on your credit and/or debit card. If we are unaware of your travels, it’s possible that your out-of-town card transactions could be flagged as potential fraud and declined.
Our Fraud Department actively monitors for potential instances of fraud and takes into consideration fraud trends, as well as states or countries with high cases of card fraud, when monitoring accounts.
You can place a travel notice by visiting your local branch, contacting us at 865-482-4343, or sending us a message in online or mobile banking. To let us know about your travel plans via digital banking:
- Log in to online or mobile banking
- Click ‘Messages’ and ‘Start a New Conversation’
- Let us know the dates of your travel and the location you’re traveling to.
- A Member Service Representative will follow up with you to let you know your travel notification has been received.
All Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union locations will be closed in observance of the following holidays. Additional observed holiday hours may be added during the year at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- New Year’s Day: Friday, December 31, 2021, and Saturday, January 1, 2022
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: Monday, January 17, 2022
- Presidents Day: Monday, February 21, 2022
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30, 2022
- Independence Day: Monday, July 4, 2022
- Labor Day: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Veterans Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving Holiday: Thursday, November 24, 2022, and Friday, November 25, 2022
- Christmas (Observed): Monday, December 26, 2022
When inclement weather occurs, visit mymembersfirst.org, wbir.com, wate.com, or local8now.com for up-to-date information on credit union delays and closings. In the event of inclement weather, we encourage members to check these resources before traveling to the credit union to verify location availability. Any inclement weather-related location availability updates will be provided via digital banking messages, social media, and the notification banner located at the top of any page on mymembersfirst.org.
Additional Account Access Options
Home banking, the free Tennessee Members 1st FCU mobile app, Audio Response Teller, and Shared Branching all provide additional options to access your account. Click the button below to learn more.