Click here to join our email distribution list.
Audio Response Teller (ART)
Using ART, you can make financial transactions on your account from any touch-tone phone. You can transfer money, check balances, make loan payments, and many other options…all free!
For the main menu of services: Press 1
To activate a new Debit Card: Press 3
To block a Debit Card as lost or stolen: Press 4
P.O. Box 6828 Oak Ridge, TN 37831-3553
112 Administration Road Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Phone: 865.482.4343 Fax: 865.482.2617 Toll Free: 1-800-206-6944
Drive Thru Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Friday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm; Saturday 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Lobby Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm; Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
112 Marketplace Blvd. Knoxville, TN 37922-2398
Phone: 865.539.4344 Fax: 865.539.4143
Drive Thru and Lobby Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm;
Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:oo pm; Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm; Saturday Closed
2020 Observed Holidays
All Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union locations will be closed in observance of the following holidays. Additional observed holiday hours may be added during the year at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: Monday, January 20, 2020
- Presidents Day: Monday, February 17, 2020
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day (Observed): Friday, July 3, 2020
- Independence Day: Friday, July 4, 2020
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7, 2020
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 12, 2020
- Veterans Day: Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving Holiday: Thursday, November 26, 2020, and Friday, November 27, 2020
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25, 2020
When inclement weather occurs, visit wbir.com, wate.com, or local8now.com for up-to-date information on credit union delays and closings. In the event of inclement weather, we encourage members to visit the news websites before traveling to the credit union.
Additional Account Access Options
Home banking, the free Tennessee Members 1st FCU mobile app, Audio Response Teller, and Shared Branching all provide additional options to access your account. Click the button below to learn more.