Click here to join our email distribution list.
Audio Response Teller (ART)
Using ART, you can make financial transactions on your account from any touch-tone phone. You can transfer money, check balances, make loan payments, and many other options…all free!
For the main menu of services: Press 1
To activate a new Debit Card: Press 3
To block a Debit Card as lost or stolen: Press 4
P.O. Box 6828 Oak Ridge, TN 37831-3553
112 Administration Road Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Phone: 865.482.4343 Fax: 865.482.2617 Toll Free: 1-800-206-6944
Drive Thru Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Friday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm; Saturday 9:00 an – 12:30 pm
Lobby Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm; Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
112 Marketplace Blvd. Knoxville, TN 37922-2398
Phone: 865.539.4344 Fax: 865.539.4143
Drive Thru and Lobby Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm;
Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:oo pm; Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm; Saturday Closed
Holiday Closures & Inclement Weather
2019 Observed Holidays
All Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union locations will close in observance of the following holidays:
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019 – New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 21, 2019 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 18, 2019 – Presidents Day
- Monday, May 27, 2019 – Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4, 2019 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 2, 2019 – Labor Day
- Monday, October 14, 2019 – Columbus Day
- Monday, November 11, 2019 – Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 28, 2019, and Friday, November 29, 2019 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- Tuesday, December 24, 2019 – All locations will close at 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019 – Christmas Day
When inclement weather occurs, visit wbir.com, wate.com, or local8now.com for up-to-date information on credit union delays and closings. In the event of inclement weather, we encourage members to visit the news websites before traveling to the credit union.
During credit union delays and closings, members are able to access their account through home banking, the free Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union mobile app (available for Apple and Android), and Audio Response Teller at 865-813-4351 or toll-free at 866-332-6009. Shared branching and ATMs are also available. To find a shared location near you, click here.
Additional Account Access Options
Home banking, the free Tennessee Members 1st FCU mobile app, Audio Response Teller, and Shared Branching all provide additional options to access your account. Click the button below to learn more.