Regular Share (Savings) Accounts
The regular share account offers two important benefits to members:
- The initial $5.00 deposit establishes you as a “shareholder” of the credit union and entitles you to receive all the benefits of credit union membership.
- Our regular share account offers a generous interest rate, helping your savings grow more quickly. You can maximize your interest payment by taking advantage of our Payroll Deduction Plan or Direct Deposit.
The best part, however, is that the regular share account is FREE, so start saving with us today! See current share rates.
Share Draft (Checking) Account
Expand your membership with our share draft account. The monthly service fee will be waived if you have a direct deposit AND sign up for e-statements or simply maintain a $300.00 average daily balance. Your share draft account includes the following benefits:
- Overdraft protection
- Pre-approved Courtesy Pay Limit
- No per-check charges
- Free Direct Deposit
- Free E-statements
- Free ART (Audio Response Teller) access
- Free Home Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Visa® check card
- Free ATM access at Money Pass or CO-OP Surcharge-Free terminals
- Competitive quarterly dividend rates
- Online check reorder
ART (Audio Response Teller)
Using ART, you can make financial transactions on your account from any touch-tone phone. You can transfer money, check balances, make loan payments, and many other options….All Free!
Call 865.813.4350 to get assistance with ART.
VISA Gift Cards
No matter where your adventures take you, we have a VISA gift card to fit your needs. You can load them in any denomination from $10 to $500. Ask a Member Service Rep about our available selection.
Other Member Services
- Visa® Card – Low fixed interest rates, easy application process
- Loans – Auto, Signature, and Home
- Club Accounts – Penn E Wise, Emerald Teen, Golden Classics
- Investment – Your money can grow with money market accounts, IRA’s, CD’s, and more.
- Rates – Find current rates on all products.
- Fee Schedule – Find current fees for services.