Have You Compared Our Platinum Visa® Card To Others Lately?
Our new Platinum Visa® card offers the following benefits:
- New! Points-to-cash incentives – Platinum Card exclusive!
- Credit Card Alerts! Receive either email or text messages whenever your card is used.
- CardLock® Fraud Protection
- CURewards® – Earn points every time you use your card; then redeem them for airline tickets, gift cards, merchandise, and much more. Receive 500 bonus points on your 1st transaction!
- Design your own card – Show off your favorite cherished moments!
- No balance transfer fee
- No annual fee
- Generous 25-day grace period with NO interest on purchases
- Shopping convenience
- Worldwide acceptance
- Over 160,000 worldwide ATM’s
- 24-hour hotline and emergency protection
- Balance transfer assistance
- Payment Convenience: In-person, through Home Banking or ART (813-4350), and your payment is credited to your balance the next business day
- Same interest rate for cash advances
- Low variable rate
- Auto Rental Insurance *
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services *
- Warranty Manager Service *
* See Card Benefits guide
Enjoy an optimized user experience on any device — desktop, tablet, or mobile with the new TN Members 1st Visa® Card responsive website! Access the new site by clicking the button below!
Logging In To the New Site
Simply use the same username and password you previously used.
Enable the New Alerts & Controls Feature
In addition to delivering a brand new online account management website, we are excited to present a brand new alerts & controls service! This new service provides robust options for controlling when, where, and how your card(s) is used through real-time alerts and an on/off switch. Enable the new alerts and controls service for your card account(s) today. The current alert service will discontinue two weeks after the new site is made available. If you have any trouble updating your email address on file, please contact us at 865-482-4343.
Visa Credit Card Information Displayed in Digital Banking
Visa credit card information displayed in digital banking does not display real-time balances and information. Visa credit card information displayed in digital banking, found online at go.mymembersfirst.org or through the Tennessee Members 1st mobile app, can take 24 – 48 business hours to update and is not a direct connection to your Visa credit card account. The best way for members to have accurate information on their Visa credit card information is to log in to their Visa credit card account portal.
Visa® Purchase Alerts
Know where your money is going! Get a text or email whenever you pay with your eligible Visa Credit Card. Enrollment happens in three simple steps and you’ll get real-time alerts whenever your purchase meets the criteria you selected during enrollment.
*The enrollment link provided above will take you to the official Visa Purchase Alerts enrollment page.*
If you’re planning for upcoming travel, make sure to contact the credit union before you leave so we can place a travel notice on your account and know to expect out-of-state charges on your credit and/or debit card. If we are unaware of your travels, it’s possible that your out-of-town card transactions could be flagged as potential fraud and declined.
Our Fraud Department actively monitors for potential instances of fraud and takes into consideration fraud trends, as well as states or countries with high cases of card fraud, when monitoring accounts.
You can place a travel notice by visiting your local branch, contacting us at 865-482-4343, or sending us a message in online or mobile banking. To let us know about your travel plans via digital banking:
- Log in to online or mobile banking
- Click ‘Messages’ and ‘Start a New Conversation’
- Let us know the dates of your travel and the location you’re traveling to.
- A Member Service Representative will follow up with you to let you know your travel notification has been received.
Lost or Stolen Visa® Cards
Log in to your digital banking and click ‘Support’ on the left-hand navigation menu for customer service and fraud support phone numbers. If you don’t have digital banking, please contact the credit union.
If you suspect identity theft for any reason, know there is a professional standing by to analyze your unique situation, develop a plan of action, and work with you one-on-one to restore your identity to pre-theft status. Click here to learn about the Fully Managed Recovery identity theft services all of our members and their families receive at no cost. Visit your local branch or contact the credit union to start your identity theft recovery process in the event of identity theft.