Have You Compared Our Platinum Visa® Card To Others Lately?
Our new Platinum Visa® card offers the following benefits:
- New! Points-to-cash incentives – Platinum Card exclusive!
- Credit Card Alerts! Receive either email or text messages whenever your card is used.
- CardLock® Fraud Protection
- CURewards® – Earn points every time you use your card; then redeem them for airline tickets, gift cards, merchandise, and much more. Receive 500 bonus points on your 1st transaction!
- Design your own card – Show off your favorite cherished moments!
- No balance transfer fee
- No annual fee
- Generous 25-day grace period with NO interest on purchases
- Shopping convenience
- Worldwide acceptance
- Over 160,000 worldwide ATM’s
- 24-hour hotline and emergency protection
- Balance transfer assistance
- Payment Convenience: In-person, through Home Banking or ART (813-4350) and your payment is credited to your balance the next business day
- Same interest rate for cash advances
- Low variable rate
- Auto Rental Insurance *
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services *
- Warranty Manager Service *
* See Card Benefits guide
Know where your money is going! Get a text or email whenever you pay with your eligible Visa Credit Card. Enrollment happens in three simple steps and you’ll get real-time alerts whenever your purchase meets the criteria you selected during enrollment.
*The enrollment link provided above will take you to the official Visa Purchase Alerts enrollment page.*
If you’re planning for upcoming travel, make sure to contact the credit union before you leave so we can place a travel notice on your account and know to expect out-of-state charges on your credit and/or debit card. If we are unaware of your travels, it’s possible that your out-of-town card transactions could be flagged as potential fraud and declined.
Our Fraud Department actively monitors for potential instances of fraud and takes into consideration fraud trends, as well as states or countries with high cases of card fraud, when monitoring accounts.
You can place a travel notice by visiting your local branch or contacting us at 865-482-4343.
Lost or Stolen Visa® Cards
Use the Fraud Prevention contact information below in the event your card is lost or stolen.
Visa® Credit Card Assistance:
Fraud Prevention: 1-800-449-7728
24/7 Customer Service: 1-866-820-4963
Visa® Debit Card Assistance:
Fraud Prevention: 1-800-417-4592
If you suspect identity theft for any reason, know there is a professional standing by to analyze your unique situation, develop a plan of action, and work with you one-on-one to restore your identity to pre-theft status. Click here to learn about the Fully Managed Recovery identity theft services all of our members and their families receive at no cost. Visit your local branch or contact the credit union to start your identity theft recovery process in the event of identity theft.