No matter if you’re a first-time home buyer, looking to refinance, or want to make the most out of the equity in your current home, we have options to fit your needs! As you fill out the application and we work with you through the home loan process, we’ll ask for certain information to provide you the right financing options including borrower, property, and homeowners insurance information, income, assets, and liabilities.
*Clicking the Check Home Loan Rates button will take you to our Mortgage Center webpage, powered by 7 Mortgage.
Purchase or Refinance
Your home is often the biggest investment you will make. At TN Members 1st, we will work with you to achieve your dream of homeownership.
- Max Loan-to-Value (LTV) Purchase: 97% (First time home buyer)
- Max Loan-to-Value (LTV) Refinance: 97%
Click the Purchase or Refinance Application button below to go to our application page. A Signature Authorization form must also be completed and provided to the credit union.
Home Equity Line of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) allows you to borrow money against the equity you’ve built in your home. When you need funds for home improvement, college tuition, debt consolidation or a new vehicle, the low rates on our HELOC make it the smart way to borrow.
A HELOC with TN Members 1st offers:
- Low interest rates
- Low closing costs
- 10-year term
- Tax-deductible interest (consult a tax advisor)
General Application Checklist
It may be helpful to have the following items on hand as you complete your application:
- Social security numbers for all borrowers
- Address history for the past two years
- Employment history – including name, address, and phone number – for the past two years
- Income information for all borrowers
- Price of the property you are buying OR if you’re refinancing, the year you purchased the property, its original cost, current loan balance, and payment amount
- Address of the property you are planning to purchase
- Bank and brokerage account information, including institution name and current balances
- Information on any real estate currently owned
- Information about your current debts
Additional information may be requested throughout the home loan process.
Already have a home loan with TN Members 1st?
TruHome Customer Service Phone Number: (855)-562-2133
Local Real Estate Professional?
Local real estate professionals looking to stay connected with home lending events and activities at TN Members 1st can provide their information at the link below to be added to our mailing list to receive updates and event invitations.
Providing your information adds you to our home lending specific mailing list which provides event and activity invitations to local real estate professionals. Providing your information does not establish membership with TN Members 1st FCU or establish a formal relationship with our mortgage lending team. You will not receive general credit union or community updates by joining our home lending specific mailing list.
TN Members 1st FCU