- This event has passed.
Contactless Community Shred Day – Oak Ridge Branch
October 2, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
CONTACTLESS COMMUNITY SHRED DAY
Mark your calendar and join us for a free, Contactless Community Shred Day from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm on Friday, October 2 at our Oak Ridge Branch with on-site services provided by Shred Pro! Residents and businesses are welcome to participate in this free, contactless, rain or shine community event! Shredding is available until 1:00 pm or until the truck has reached capacity.
SHRED LIMITS & ACCEPTED ITEMS
- Materials to be shredded must be PAPER ONLY such as bank statements, receipts, tax and insurance records, or contracts.
- 4 Banker’s Boxes or 4 trash bags per vehicle
- Items that will not be accepted include cardboard, 3-ring binders, phone books, hard copy books, food waste or trash, plastics or metals, glass, electronics, or hazardous materials such as batteries.
- Before heading to the shred event, have all of your shreddables ready in bags or boxes, placed in your trunk, and labeled “shred.”
- Once you get to our designated shred day location, do not get out of your vehicle! Please wait for a member of our Shred Day Team to assist you.
- Pop the trunk open so we can take your shreddables straight to the shredding truck.
- Drive away with peace of mind knowing that your sensitive documents are safely shredded!
Event dates and details are subject to change. Any event changes or cancellations will be communicated via social media and our website notification bar – found at the top of any page of mymembersfirst.org. We encourage event attendees to check these areas before traveling to the event location. Shredding is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. The credit union reserves the right to reject any shred materials at their discretion.