- This event has passed.
Account Access Anywhere – Your Guide to Digital Tools at TN Members 1st
October 31, 2022 - November 4, 2022
Join us throughout the week for tips and tricks on how to make the most of digital tools available to you as a member of TN Members 1st FCU! Be sure to follow us on social media for posts, videos, and information on our most popular tools.
- Monday, October 31 – Digital Banking, join us on social media for daily updates!
- Tuesday, November 1 – Digital Wallet, join us on social media for daily updates!
- Wednesday, November 2 – Join us at our Knoxville Branch from 9 am – 3 pm for a Digital Help Desk event!
- Thursday, November 3 – Remote Deposit Anywhere, join us on social media for daily updates!
- Friday, November 4 – Make a Payment Portal, join us on social media for daily updates!
Digital Help Desk Event at Knoxville Branch | 9 am – 3 pm, Wednesday, November 2
Drop into our Knoxville Branch anytime between 9 am – 3 pm on Wednesday, November 2 for our Digital Help Desk Event! Registration is not required to attend and members will be assisted on a first-come, first-served basis. A member of our staff will be available to share information about digital tools available at TN Members 1st and help with the following:
- Settings and personalization
- Messages – updating addresses, sending travel notifications, and contacting the credit union
- Basic tips and tricks
- Updating existing payments and payees
- Basic tips and tricks
- Endorsement Requirements
- Activation on Apple Pay or Google Pay
- Making a payment – one-time or recurring
- Creating an account for recurring payments
Find us on Social Media:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The majority of activities for Account Access Anywhere – Your Guide to Digital Tools at TN Members 1st are held ONLINE, with no physical location. The only activity that has a physical location is our Digital Help Desk Event on Wednesday, November 2 at our Knoxville Branch.
DIGITAL HELP DESK EVENT SPECIFIC IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please keep in mind, TN Members 1st cannot provide technical support for programs that are not run and maintained by the credit union. While we will do our best to provide technical support to those with questions, in some instances, we may suggest contacting specific providers directly. We cannot guarantee the resolution of any digital questions, comments, or concerns during the Digital Help Desk Event; however, we will make our best effort to assist as many members as possible. Limited staff will be available to provide technical assistance, wait times may vary. Registration is not required and members will be assisted on a first-come, first-served basis. Staff may be assisting more than one member at a time. Our Digital Help Desk staff are only able to answer tech-related questions. Questions related to your account, account balances, or any transaction specifics will be deferred to one of our Member Service Representatives at the Knoxville Branch. Members utilizing the Digital Help Desk Event understand that updates, downloads, activations, or enrollments in digital tools offered by TN Members 1st may require changes to their device, such as an app download or changes in specific device settings. The credit union will not take control of member devices to make any changes, updates, enrollments, etc. for members participating in this event.