75th Anniversary Celebration
October 25 - October 29
Since our start in 1946, we have been proudly providing our members with the products and services needed to reach their financial goals. We hope you’ll join us throughout the week of October 25 as we celebrate our 75th anniversary! Check out the information below for daily events and activities, more information coming soon!
- Monday, October 25: Stop by your local branch for a goodie bag and information on the week’s events!*
- Tuesday, October 26: Check out the credit union’s Facebook page and enter our anniversary giveaway with a prize package worth over $250! Search ‘TNMembers1stFCU’ to find us on Facebook.
- Wednesday, October 27: Visit the Knoxville Branch during our open house from 11 am – 2 pm! Limited edition giveaways available.*
- Thursday, October 28: Keep an eye on your email and our social media pages for a special anniversary announcement!
- Friday, October 29: Visit the Oak Ridge Branch during our open house from 11 am – 2 pm! Limited edition giveaways available.*
*Promotional items and giveaways available while supplies last, limited quantities available at each branch location. The credit union reserves the right to limit promotional and giveaways items available. No purchase necessary to participate in anniversary celebration activities and events. Credit union members do not need to have an email on file to participate in anniversary celebration activities and events. The credit union is actively monitoring public health and safety measures to best provide a safe event for all attendees. Event dates and details are subject to change. Any event changes or cancellations will be communicated via social media and our website notification bar – found at the top of any page of mymembersfirst.org. We encourage event attendees to check these areas before traveling to the event location.