To support the wellness of our employees, members, and community, we have implemented health and safety guidelines at all branch locations amid the current public health situation surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19). Although our lobbies have reopened, we encourage members to limit their use of the lobby for essential transactions only, such as accessing your safe deposit box, utilizing notary services, or opening a new account. Our Drive Thru and digital banking options are a great way to complete day-to-day transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments. We appreciate your help in keeping our community healthy!
Our website is the best place to find the most current information related to potential service interruptions you may experience as a result of our response to COVID-19. Information on mymembersfirst.org is specifically related to service interruptions at Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate response measures as needs arise. We ask for your patience and understanding while we work to keep members and employees safe during this time.
Masks or cloth face coverings are required for ages 12 and up to enter the lobby of TN Members 1st FCU’s Knoxville Branch to comply with the COVID-19 Face Covering Regulation put in place by the Knox County Board of Health on July 1, 2020, and effective on July 3, 2020. The requirement to wear a mask or cloth face covering inside the TN Members 1st FCU Knoxville Branch is in effect until otherwise updated or lifted by the Knox County Board of Health.
During your visit to the credit union, we may ask you to temporarily remove your mask in order to complete proper identification procedures. Any identification procedures will occur using appropriate social distancing.
Please consider Drive Thru or digital banking options if:
- You are unable to wear a mask due to medical conditions.
- You do not feel comfortable wearing a mask in the building.
- You do not feel comfortable temporarily removing your mask for identification procedures.
If you do not have a mask:
- You will be provided a complimentary disposable mask and required to wear the mask before being assisted inside the lobby.*
- You may exit the lobby and receive assistance through the branch Drive Thru where masks are not required under the Knox County Board of Health COVID-19 Face Covering Regulation.
If you enter the branch without a mask and you do not choose to wear a provided disposable mask, you will be asked to exit the branch lobby and utilize our Drive Thru or digital services.
We appreciate your assistance in following the Knox County Board of Health COVID-19 Face Covering Regulation (Regulation 2020-1) and thank you for your help in keeping our staff, members, and community healthy!
More information from Knox County: https://covid.knoxcountytn.gov/
*At this time, masks are not required to enter the Oak Ridge Branch. Masks are available as supplies last and are intended for general, nonmedical purposes. The credit union makes no claim as to the effectiveness of the provided disposable masks in the prevention of illness and/or disease.
HEALTH & SAFETY UPDATES
We may ask you to temporarily remove your mask in order to complete proper identification procedures. Please consider Drive Thru or digital banking options if you do not feel comfortable temporarily removing your mask.
Disposable and/or cloth face masks worn by Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union employees or available for use during your visit to the credit union (subject to supply availability) are intended for general, nonmedical purposes. The credit union makes no claim as to the effectiveness of the masks in the prevention of illness and/or disease.
SAFE PHYSICAL DISTANCING
You’ll find signage throughout the branch indicating safe spacing locations as you wait to complete transactions. Please adhere to any provided spacing markers to maintain safe distancing during your visit to the credit union. Additionally, we ask that you do not congregate in public areas of the credit union. Although our lobbies have reopened, please limit your use of the lobby for essential transactions only. Day-to-day transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments can all be completed through our Drive Thru and digital banking options.
- Please Wait Here Signs: Located at the teller line, please wait at designated ‘Please Wait Here’ signage until the next line has cleared or you are called to a window at the teller line.
- Blue Dots: Located throughout our branches, blue dots indicate areas to stand while completing transactions, where to wait before entering an office, and provide the suggested public walkway through our Oak Ridge Branch.
- Counter Shields: Counter shields have been placed throughout the branch in high traffic areas including the teller lines and reception areas. For the safety of our staff, please stay behind the counter shields throughout your entire transaction. We ask that you utilize the blue dots on the floor at each teller station indicating where to stand while completing transactions and do not lean on or stand at areas of the teller lines that are not protected by the counter shields.
HYGIENE & PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
We ask that you do not move, remove, or tamper with signage and protective equipment that has been put in place to protect our members and employees. If you are meeting with a Loan or Member Service Officer in a private office, please limit close contact and utilize healthy hygiene tactics. Additionally, please wait outside the office on the blue dot until the Loan or Member Service Officer has invited you into the office. Hand sanitizer has been provided throughout our branches.
IF YOU ARE SICK, STAY HOME
If you, or a member of your household, are feeling sick or experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat we ask that you do not come to the credit union. Information on convenient account access options is provided below.
PUBLIC RESTROOMS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
All restrooms at all branch locations are currently closed to the public.
- Home Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Audio Response Teller
- CO-OP Shared Branch & ATM Network
- For individuals looking to utilize Shared Branching at a Tennessee Members 1st FCU location, we are happy to assist you with Shared Branching at the Teller Line of either our Oak Ridge or Knoxville branch locations during posted lobby hours. You will need your ID, credit union name, and account number. Shared Branching transactions cannot be done in the Drive-Thru. Please contact the credit union if you have questions or would like a complete list of available services.
We understand current public health precautions may change how our members are able to complete transactions. The chart below provides information on completing various transactions. You can also click here for a print-friendly version.
Clicking any of the account access options above will take you to a separate page on mymembersfirst.org with more information.
We understand members may find themselves financially impacted by the COVID-19 situation. Below, you’ll find a list of our member assistance programs that are currently in place. We know that every situation is different and may not fit into the options we have available below. We encourage anyone who may be impacted to reach out to discuss assistance options. Click here for credit union contact information.
CERTIFICATE ACCOUNT EARLY WITHDRAWAL
Members may withdraw funds from certificates that have not yet reached maturity without incurring an early withdrawal penalty.
If you have questions or need assistance with your mortgage as a result of COVID-19, please contact TruHome at 1-855-671-7197.
VISA CREDIT CARD ASSISTANCE
If you have questions or need assistance with your Visa Credit Card as a result of COVID-19, please contact 1-866-820-4963.
Relief Skip-A-Pay allows qualified members to skip a loan payment for up to two months. Clicking the button below will bring up a secure form where you are asked to enter information specific to your loan.
Relief Skip-A-Pay Request
- Avoid Coronavirus Scams
- Centers for Disease Control
- Coronavirus Tax Relief & Economic Impact Payment
- Coronavirus Relief Options – Small Business Administration
- Paycheck Protection Program – Small Business Administration
- Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development: COVID-19 Small Business Resources
- Tennessee Department of Public Health
Clicking any of the informational options above will take you to a website that is not operated by the credit union. While we only link to sites that we feel will be beneficial to our members, privacy, accessibility and security policies may vary between the credit union and this vendor.
You can estimate your share insurance by using the estimator tool on the MyCreditUnion.gov website.