24/7 Account Access
Home banking is an easy, convenient way to check account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, view e-statements, and more! First-time users will have to register for home banking before they are able to log in. Once registered, members can log in to home banking from their Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome web browser to securely access their account 24/7.
eStatements are electronic versions of your account statements. eStatements are free, let you access eligible account statements online, and offer:
- Speed: Faster delivery of statements, no need to wait for the mail.
- Security: Secure electronic delivery, no paper statements in your mailbox.
- Convenience: Historical statements available online.
Contact your local branch at 865-482-4343 or send us a message via digital banking to get enrolled, today!
The free Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union mobile banking app provides secure 24/7 account access right at your fingertips! Check account balances, deposit checks, transfer funds, track expenses, and more. Available for both Apple and Android devices, you can download the app by clicking one of the links below or searching TN Members 1st FCU in your app or play store.
*Please note, Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union debit and/or credit cards do not currently participate in digital wallet programs such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Log in
- Select Deposit under your checking account OR select Deposit Check from the slideout menu in the mobile app
- Click Enroll Account and go through the sign-up steps
- Once your request has been processed and approved, tap Deposit a Check
- Enter the check amount
- Tap Continue
- Select the account to deposit to
- Take a picture of the front of the check and tap continue
- Take a picture of the back of the check and tap continue
- Verify the information and tap Submit
- For Mobile Deposit only @TNMFCU
- Your account number
- The deposit date
- Your signature
Audio Response Teller (ART)
Using ART, you can make financial transactions on your account from any touch-tone phone. You can transfer money, check balances, make loan payments, and many other options…all free!
For the main menu of services: Press 1
To activate a new Debit Card: Press 3
To block a Debit Card as lost or stolen: Press 4
CO-OP Shared Branch & ATM Network
In addition to 24/7 account access through home banking, the mobile app, and ART, TN Members 1st Federal Credit Union participates in the CO-OP Shared Branch and ATM Network. This provides our members access to more than 5,000 shared branches and nearly 3,000 shared surcharge-free ATMs across the country! Click below to learn more.
*Please note, CO-OP Shared Branch is not a 24/7 service; however, it provides additional account access options for our members. Hours of availability may vary depending on the CO-OP Shared Branch location, check with individual branches before your visit for a complete list of available services and hours.