- Why do I get an error message when logging on to Members 1st Home Banking?
- What browsers are supported by Members 1st Home Banking?
- Why can’t I use Quicken to download my financial information?
- How do I retrieve my e-statement?
- Troubleshooting information related to Members 1st Home Banking.
You may need to update your favorites/bookmarks. First, delete the old favorites/bookmarks. Second, type mymembersfirst.org into your URL search bar. When the page loads, you can resave it as a new favorite/bookmark.
We support the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
Due to the substantial annual licensing fees charged by Intuit Corporation, TN Members 1st does not currently have a large enough population of Quicken users among our members to justify such an expense. We will continue to monitor our member’s needs against the outstanding costs.
Log on to Home Banking and click on the e-statement tab.
The following types of tools and/or access are not recommended and may impact your Home Banking experience:
Accessing account information via an embedded browser such as:
- Personal or Commercial Financial Management Software (Quicken, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Browser bars within AOL, Yahoo, Google, etc.
- Internet Portal access within gaming systems such as XBox
- Use of browser Add-Ins (Emotions, Fun Web Services, etc.)