Regular Share (Savings) Accounts:
The regular share account offers two important benefits to members:
- The initial $5.00 deposit establishes you as a “shareholder” of the credit union, and entitles you to receive all the benefits of credit union membership.
- Our regular share account offers a generous interest rate, helping your savings grow more quickly. You can maximize your interest payment by taking advantage of our Payroll Deduction Plan or Direct Deposit.
The best part, however, is that the regular share account is FREE, so start saving with us today!
How To Join
Share Draft (Checking) Account:
Expand your membership with our share draft account. Simply maintain a $300.00 average daily balance and there will be no monthly service charge. Your share draft account includes the following benefits:
- Overdraft protection
- Pre-approved Courtesy Pay Limit
- No per-check charges
- Free Direct Deposit
- Free ART (Audio Response Teller) access
- Free Home Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Visa® check card
- Free ATM access at Easy Street or Money Pass Surcharge Free terminals
- Quarterly dividends
- Online check reorder
ART (Audio Response Teller):
Using ART, you can make financial transactions on your account from any touch-tone phone. You can transfer money, check balances, make loan payments, and many other options....All Free!
Click for assistance with ART
Other Member Services:
Visa® Card - Low fixed interest rates, easy application process
Loans - Auto, Signature, School, Mortgage, Home Equity
Clubs - Penn E Wise, Emerald Teen, Golden Classics
Investment - Your money can grow with money market accounts, IRA’s, CD’s, and more....
Rates - Find current rates on all products.
Fee Schedule - Find current fees for services.
Contact - Questions or comments? Let us know.